WellEQUIPPED for Life
A monthly wellbeing readiness initative that was birthed from a conversation with the NFLPA’s Tampa Bay Former Player Chapter. WellEquipped was crafted to give our players the tools to recognize mental health challenges within themselves and others.
Our Players deserve the messaging, support, & programming year-round, and the PAF has vowed to do just that.
– Andre Collins
EST. IN 2021: Past Trainings Include
- It’s Ok to Not Be Ok
- Self-Care Assessment
- Music Therapy w/ Joe Barksdale
- Question, Persuade, Refer w/ Silence the Shame
- Mental Health First Aid Certification
- Tackling Seasonal Affective Disorder (podcast)
- Passport to Purpose
- Dear Black Boy w/ Martellus Bennett
- Give & Take of Support Systems
- Youth Suicide Prevention w/ The Defensive Line