The NFLPA’s Professional Athletes Foundation (PAF) is pleased to announce the – 2018 Family Scholarship. For high school seniors graduating in 2018, the PAF will award five (5) two-thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500.00) college scholarships for children of NFLPA former player members. The scholarship is designed to reward high school athletes that will attend a university, college, or two-year institution and has confirmed plans to compete in college athletics. The PAF is honored to recognize high school athletes for their achievements and to assist them in obtaining their higher education and career goals. Please review the eligibility criteria listed below and on our website here.
- Overall High School Grade Point Average of 3.0 or better;
- High school senior status;
- Accepted at a 2-year or 4-year college or university;
- Must be nominated by high school coach;
- Participated at varsity level in athletics for at least one year and has confirmed plans to compete in college athletics (verification will be required);
- Has not accepted a full scholarship for athletics or academics;
- Is the son or daughter of NFLPA Former Player member
To request an official scholarship package eligible candidates must submit the following information to the Professional Athletes Foundation general inbox at email@example.com.
- Student first and last name
- Student date of birth
- Player’s first and last name
- Player’s date of birth
- Player’s NFL teams and NFLPA member number
- Player’s phone number and email address
- Photocopy of player’s driver’s license
*Please note that additional information may be requested from the Former Player to ensure appropriate verification.