We are pleased to announce the 2022 PAF Family Scholarship.
Children of former players expected to graduate high school in Spring 2022 that have confirmed plans to compete in collegiate athletics may have a one-time $2,500.00 scholarship waiting for them!
Applicant Eligibility Requirements
- Son or daughter of a current NFLPA former player member:
- Former players can contact a NFLPA Former Player Services representative to update your Lifetime Membership:
- Email: FormerPlayers@NFLPA.com
- Phone: (800) 372-2000
- Senior class status, expected graduation Spring 2022.
- Overall high school grade point average of 3.0 or above.
- Participated at the varsity level in athletics for at least one (1) year.
- Nominated by high school coach.
- Acceptance to a two-year or four-year college or university with confirmed plans to compete in collegiate athletics:
- Copy of acceptance letter required
- Letter from collegiate team/coach confirming participation required
- Has not accepted a full scholarship for athletics or academics.
To Request Official Scholarship Packet:
Eligible candidates must submit the following information to email@example.com:
- Student’s first and last name
- Student’s email
- Former Player’s first and last name
- Former Player’s date of birth
- Former Player’s NFLPA member number
- Former Player’s phone number and e-mail address
- Photocopy of former player’s driver’s license
Complete Application Packets are due May 31, 2022.