New to the Marketplace? Here are 3 ways to get started:
- Preview 2015 plans and prices before you apply.
- Apply by visiting our Get Coverage page and selecting your state.
- Complete your enrollment and pay your premium.
Already have a 2015 plan? You still have options.
Many people with 2014 coverage were automatically enrolled in their current plan or a similar plan so they continued to have coverage on January 1. Even if you were automatically enrolled, you can still change plans and find out if you qualify for new or different help with costs until February 15, 2015.
To update your information or change plans, follow these steps by February 15, 2015:
- Log into your account. You may see a message telling you that you’ve been automatically enrolled using your 2014 plan information and selection. If you do, you’ll have coverage in 2015.
- Make changes to your application, if you need to. If you need to update any of your information, you can update your pre-filled 2015 application by selecting the “Report a Life Change” option.
- If you want to change plans but don’t need to update your application, click on “My Plans & Programs.”
Need help? Contact the Marketplace Call Center at 1-800-318-2596 (TTY: 1-855-889-4325). Or visit LocalHelp.HealthCare.gov to find someone in your community who can help you.