Article Bookmarked
Bookmark Removed

Federal Income Tax Return

Jan. 1, 1970

  • Did you file for taxes in the most recent tax year?
    • If yes: Do you have a copy of your tax return to submit with your grant request?
    • If no: You must contact the IRS at 1.800.829.1040 and request a copy of your tax transcript. Please be ready to provide your social security number to the representative when calling. This may also be done by going to
  • Are you married and filed separately?
    • If yes: have you obtained a copy of your spouse¬ís most recent Federal Tax Return from the most recent tax year?
  • Have you submitted your Federal Tax Return / Transcript by email or fax?

Gene Upshaw Player Assistance Trust Fund

Apply Today

All Resources

Tell Me More

Bills & Estimates

Read More

Credit & Debt Management

Read More

Consent Form

Read More

Letter of Application

Read More

Cheaper flights are finally here for travelers

You might want to book your vacations way in advance right now.

Read More

If You Want Your Pitches to Improve, Use These 3 Simple Tips

How to get your ideas to connect with the right people.

Read More

Regular vigorous or moderate exercise linked to lower risk of death

Taking small steps to move more can help one improve their health.

Read More

Depression Might Be Trying to Tell Us Something

Are we ready to listen?

Read More